Crestwood School is a place of learning, friendship, order, laughter, and love where each child, staff member, and parent is safe, valued, and encouraged to reach his/her potential.
The mission of Crestwood School will be accomplished by enabling our students to become responsible, succesful and happy life-long learners by:
- Ensuring that a caring, safe, orderly, and child-centered approach and atmosphere encompass all aspects of the school program and operation.
- Fostering a positive learning environment characterized by highly competent instruction and well-organized and varied programs to meet every child's emotional, academic and social needs.
- Including and valuing parents and families as partners in the educational endeavor
- Focusing on the academic subjects and achievement with an emphasis on Language Arts and Mathematics while providing a full breadth and depth of varied courses, educational experiences and activities.
- Making school a place of fun, laughter, mutual respect, and positive relationship building.